Accounts and Taxation
Limited Companies: Our worksmart experts prepare professional statutory accounts and corporation tax returns giving advice on tax savings and ensuring you are fully compliant.
Self employed and partnerships: Our worksmart experts prepare professional accounts and tax returns, giving advice on tax savings and calculating your liability.
Our fixed fee packages include all your tax and accounting requirements, with unlimited expert advice and regular deadline reminders for filing with HMRC and paying your tax liabilities on time.
You will need to complete a Self Assessment Tax return if any of the following apply:
- Self employed or in a partnership
- A Director of a Limited Company
- Employed earnings over £100,000
- Earnings over £50,000 and in receipt of child benefit
- Own land or property that has been let
- In receipt of any untaxed income (Savings or Investments)
- In receipt of Income from overseas